“The simplest, the best”
Analysis is resolution (examination and determination) of something complex into simple elements.
Taking these simple elements enables the observer to examine or determine their relationship or value to gain knowledge.
The systematic and ethical processing of this knowledge will provide and forecast new valuable knowledge about the business environment. This is Competitive Intelligence.
Competitive Intelligence enables management to make advised decisions about the whole business spectrum. That is that we do..
Ethics: The Essence of Competitive Intelligence
Ethics is a fundamental and undividable element of Competitive Intelligence. It governs the holistic definition of Competitive Intelligence: the legal & ethical collection and analysis of information regarding the capabilities, vulnerabilities and strategies regarding business competitors.
The Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP) define the boundaries of the activity with its Code of Ethics:
- To continually strive to increase the recognition and respect of the profession.
- To comply with all applicable laws, domestic and international.
- To accurately disclose all relevant information, including one's identity and organization, prior to all interviews.
- To avoid conflicts of interest in fulfilling one's duties.
- To provide honest and realistic recommendations and conclusions in the execution of one's duties.
- To promote this ethics within one's company, with third-party contractors and within the entire profession.
- To faithfully adhere to and abide by one's company policies, objectives and guidelines.as.
Field of Expertise
Our consultants will provide you with specific solutions tailored to fit your business requirements. We will very gladly attend to your questions. For more detailed information, please contact us.
Security Added Value
By adding concepts and knowledge from Security into your business continuity plan, you will improve the chances to better protect your personnel, property and assets during a crisis....
The systematic and ethical processing of this knowledge will provide and forecast new valuable knowledge about the business environment...
Thread & Crime Analysis
The ability to identify and characterize events or attributes associated with an increased threat level or risk. It can be applied for strategic ...
WEBSITE DESIGN BY
2015 - Seran Intelligence Consulting