ICF defines professional coaching as an on-going professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organizations.
Through the process of coaching, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life.
We believe that Coaching is about partnership, both providing structured guidance and offering support. Although its “nature” is in essence different to Training or Consulting, a good consultant will also utilize skills in Training and Coaching, depending on the needs of the client.
Our approach is not standardized and is agreed with our customer after our first assessment.
• Form a relationship with the potential client, including assessing if the client is really ready for coaching, the orientation to personal and/or professional coaching, and clarifying how both the coach and client prefer to work together.
• Establish a mutual agreement or coaching contract, including the roles of the coach and client, ground rules for working together, frequency of meetings, confidentiality, etc.
• Develop client-centered goals to be achieved during the coaching project, the goals of which depend very much on whether the coaching is performance- or well-being-oriented.
• Set up a series of face-to-face and/or phone-based meetings with the coach and client, including ongoing questions, verifications, accountabilities, etc., to identify relevant and realistic actions the client can take to achieve the goals and learn at the same time.
• Evaluate the coaching, both during and shortly after the project, which is made easier if the coaching was based on mutually agreed goals.
Field of Expertise
Our consultants will provide you with specific solutions tailored to fit your business requirements. We will very gladly attend to your questions. For more detailed information, please contact us.
Security Awareness Training
We believe that awareness of the risks and available safeguards is the first line of defense for the security of information systems and networks. ...
. . . is an on-going professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organizations....
BCM & Disaster Recovery
We understand Business Continuity as an ongoing process at management level to ensure that necessary steps ..
WEBSITE DESIGN BY
2015 - Seran Intelligence Consulting